Who we are
Wyzgo Vacations develops and maintains an online platform that mobilizes tour operators and guides into a cohesive and powerful online marketing entity.
The services offered on the platform relieve tour operators and guides incidental tasks so they can better focus on their tour package fulfillment activities, handle more tours, improve customer satisfaction, operate more efficient guiding services and increase their bottom line profitability.
This long-overdue service frees tour operators and guides from the costly and wearisome burden of managing their own websites and marketing their packages online.
Wyzgo Vacations offers tour operators and guides a FREE service to market and promote their tour packages online.
The Wyzgo Vacations team has cumulatively over one hundred person-years of tourism, technology and online marketing experience. It is led by Zai Sarkar, an experienced systems engineer with many years hands-on experience in tourism, tour packaging and advanced technologies.
The service is offered FREELY to tour operators and guides who are able to provide private, professional tour guiding services to customers.
Read our full story here.
The mission of Wyzgo Vacations is to mobilize small and medium-sized tour operators around the world into a cohesive body that can compete with the major online travel agents(OTAs) and large tour companies in worldwide markets.
With a unified approach, they can win more customers by offering completely flexible tour packages that include superior local experiences and personalized services to travelers.
We donate a portion of profits from the sale of tour packages to assist with greening the planet especially in areas destroyed by forest fires.
The goals of Wyzgo Vacations are :
The aim of Wyzgo Vacations is to be the largest online source of information on things to see and do on the planet.
To achieve our goals, we:
Here is a summary of the core beliefs on which the Wyzgo Vacations solution and services are based :
– people are basically honest and trustworthy
– time is of the essence when traveling
– local people are eager to introduce outsiders to their way of life and get great satisfaction from doing so
– locals are willing to share their homes and treat visitors with hospitality, dignity, respect and pride
– the best way to experience a destination is to see how people live, work, to learn something about their culture, customs, habits, beliefs and get a taste of their festivals, rituals and local cuisine
– the best way to get the most exposure to the local environment from your trip is with a local guide.
– the best value of a vacation is when you get exposure to real life situations, learn from their stories, meet locals, engage with them and experience the good side and also the not so good side of what the destination offers
Meeting Industry shifts
– Travelers are demanding more from tours and looking for flexibility
– One size does not fit all when it comes to vacations
– Travelers are moving away from static prepackaged tours
– Demands for trip personalization are growing.
Cheaper is not better
Having spent all that money on your journey and accommodation, keep in mind what brings the greatest enjoyment. It’s the experiences the destination offer!
Tour operators and local guides can make a huge difference in how much you enjoy your next trip!